Thursday, May 31, 2007

Simple... COMMUNICATE!!!

I know I know long time no see etc.! well i've got 600 words left to write until all my essays are finished so I'm on a break and using my time productively to talk to you all!

Ok I know I've got no right to judge and God has that privalage but something happened today & I can't believe how maliscious/annoying some people can be! I wont go into detail coz it would go on for hours but basically my housemate was summoned to a meeting today about what we thought was her failure to complete essays on time because of illness & bereavement & all othe rubbish that goes on in her life... but no I've neva been sooooo shocked we sit in the meeting & everyone's really serious (3 members of staff and rena & moi) her tutor tells her that she's had a very serious alegation made against her (which we thought was plagerism coz a 'friend' of hers had been asked how much help she had given Rena with her essays) but NO this 'friend' has complained of harrassment which was a matter the police could be involved with....! Hello this girl had called Rena the night before to stress her out about this meeting making us think she'd b kicked out of uni & we would have 2 find sum1 else to live in our house nxt yr....Rena harrasing her??! What?! anyway after a hr of talking it was decided that Rena would promise to not talk to the 'friend' again and we go for a coffee & chat with the welfare officer. We explain how we thought it was a plagerism offence the welfare officer couldn't of looked more surprised. All this stress because the girl neva told Rena to stop txting, ringing or generally asking for help. we've had tears and screaming matches for the last 6 weeks over this tutor when all the time we were just being kept in the dark about what the real complaint was.... duh just talk and be honest with each other! either this girl is totally mentally ill & wanted to cause total distress to my buddy or she just forgot how to write "I don't want to help u anymore leave me alone".... I've neva been so annoyed at lack of communication!

Please people reading this if I annoy you and you want me to shut up just tell me! I won't be offended! honest I wont I'd hate to go through anything like today again! on the plus side the choice of being kicked out of uni & losing a supposed 'friend' I know what I'd chose!

Anyway I'll see you soon & after these essays r finished I'll be back sharing more waffle more regularly!

No comments: