Sunday, May 20, 2007

STOP

Hello!

I know it's been a while since my last blog but I've been cowering under a pile of paper for the last 2 weeks! (how cool is the fingy telling me my blog is saved automatically! im well impressed!) anyway!

I've now got 2 weeks left of uni in which time I need to write 14 essays (of varying length!) a portfolio thingy and revise for an exam....! if anyone is bored & would like to write an essay plz give me a bell lol!

I went to Sutton Army this morning was well bizzarre, basically they are having building work done at the moment (very excitin times for them all!) and so some of the rooms are out of action hence having Sparklers (primary) and KOAS (sunday skool) together.
Every now and again im on the rota to do Sparklers and today was my day so I arrive nice and early with my fruit (we made a fruit salad to share with the adults!) but whilst finding a knife and chopping board I go into the Y.P room and find the YPSM's oldest in tears with blood dripping down his face...
me: oh dear let's sort that out
him: wahhhhh wahhhhhh it hurts
me: yep let's go out here & clean you up
him: wahhhhhh wahhhhh it hurts
me: DEBBIE we've got a slight problem
him: wahhhhh wahhhhh it hurts
wat a way to start a Sunday: the "do we, don't we go to hospital" debate begins then the phone call to the lovely nurse to bring some "sticking heads back together" stuff with her when she comes to church meanwhile we try and set up the room ready for the kids without knowing wat the YPSM wants out or where while inside the main hall the technical stuff itsn't working and the officers are debating wat to cut out of the meeting to fit in the most hilarious video eva....

(all this really happened in the space of 20mins)

Don't you wish you could have a pause button on life?

No comments: