Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's been a while!

Ok I know I've disappeared from the blogging scene but I've now got something to say so time to blog again!

Well we were at the summer school final festival thing last night and wow we have some amazing people within our church dont we! I wish I'd filmed the drama coz my words can't sum that up at all. It was just one of those things you have to experience and then spend time thinking about what you'd seen! Funnily enough my last blog was about wearing masks at church and how I wanted to throw mine away and here the youth were telling me I wasn't alone (which I know many people have told me recently but it really hit home through their little scenes) and wow the passion they acted with just felt like a slap round the face it's totally real just wow! words fail me!

I could blog about todays meeting as well (thanks Ann) but I can't work out how to express my thoughts yet so watch this space for my thoughts!