Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting Tim Hughes to Christmas Number 1

Hi everyone!

There's a thingy on Facebook at the mo about getting Tim Hughes to number 1 for christmas & apparently that means we need to get loads of people to download his song between the 12th & 18th December (I don't understand how it works but there we go!) the guys that have thought up this weird idea have chosen Happy Day on the Holding Nothing Back album.
If you wanna see this crazy mission completed then please do!

The guys have said they're not trying to annoy non-Christians but just show that Christian music isn't all 'shine Jesus shine' (I was coming home the other day with a guy who actually said do we still just sing that & the burning oil song lol!)

http://roehampton.facebook.com/event.php?eid=6089140689&ref=nf dunno if this link will work but that's where the info is!


Hope you're all well?? be back in sunny Romford soon just gotta get thru these three assignments first!......

(My MSN name 2day is 'thou shalt work, thou shall NOT go on facebook' it lasted 2 hours!!!) HELP IM ADDICTED!!! oh well I'll stop waffling and get back to geography oh the joys!!!

3 comments:

Kevin D said...

Cool link, no idea who Tim is but if he stops Cliff doing it again, fine by me!

Unknown said...

Jude!!! Do a facebook fast! Go on! Its healthy!

Jude said...

lol I can't I really did try today but people kept writing on my fun wall & hotmail kept telling me to read it I can't go against hotmail they keep me in touch wiv my friends lol! I'm doing beta than yesterday tho haven't bin talking to the same person back & forth for 5 hrs!!!! madness! howz da holiday??!