Sunday, November 18, 2007

Groovy lights....! Jude's moment of waffleage....! not very interesting I'm afraid!

Hello all,
how are you this dull wet and grey Sunday??! Yea I got cold today not too impressed but Sutton is finally looking swish! David (as in the big bro) sorted out the lights this week and the screen + projector are all working we even have a screen thingy on the back wall so people at the front can see & people in the back (and for short people like me wen ur uncle's head is in the way of the first 2 words...!)

I've just had a really bizarre Sunday I was doing Sparklers & was expecting to go out during the offering as usual but no after like the 2nd song (Amazing my fave song Geraldine Latty's Dance of our God!) we went out I aint got the slightest clue wat the meeting was about but got stuck into hand and finger printing upstairs in our new room wooohooo!
After a lot of tidying up a few of us treked 2 Nandos (so stupid putting Nando's @ da top of the high street wen we're at the bottom I'm gonna make a petition to amke them move...!) after lunch we wandered back to the hall (a. cause it was raining & cold & the hall now has heating!! and b. Ben had to show his mum round the new building) anyway we had like 2 hours till alpha so in true Sutton style the techy stuff is turned on & a jam session errupts with light show in tow!
...slight headache from the volume but overall was HILARIOUS! (is that how u spell that?!)
People started turning up for Alpha so we were brought back into the real world & realised we should face the weather & get bk to uni, since being bk I've warmed up with 2 cups of tea a Friends sit-a-long & half of Sister Act before realising I should not fall asleep & so should write this 2 make my eyes focus!
I know this is a bit of a weird blog coz it's just me talking rubbish but basically I needed to occupy myself coz I'm majorly BORED!

Question of the day
:does anyone know of a website to help you set up a website???

Messages of the day
: church aint a building church is people - see I do listen to things people say! (not that it was Richard but hey don't always get messages from the people 'in charge' just people switched in to the big guy upstairs!)
:a hat doesn't need to be called a head hat coz it's a recognised item of clothing but if we made hats for ears (...no not ear muffs) we'd have to call them ear hats to identify them... RANDOM!

Anyway I fink I mite have an early nite tonight (I'm soooo not a sterotypical student!)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Jude, I'm loving your waffleage. Not only are you inventing cool items of clothing, but great words too - sleep well :)

Jenny said...

i think you needed an early night after all that!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

Teaching students never have been....and will never be stereotypical students - we've always had a reputation for early nights, but that's 'cos we're the only ones who ever do any 'proper' work!