Tuesday, June 12, 2007

YAY

YAY! I had to blog just to say YAY!
My housemate txt me on Friday night when I was coming home to say she couldn't afford to live in our house next yr (bear in mind that uni has finished everyone has moved out of halls & there's no one around to ask 'would you like to live in our house next yr?!) Anyway, a while ago when we were advertising our free rooms for next yr my mate Piglet said she had a mate who needed somewhere but unfortunatly by then the rooms had bin taken. Sooooo I txt Piglet (should point out now that's not her real name!) and ask if her mate stills needs a room, she said she'll pass my name onto Liz & gave me her email address. Sooooo I get home run up a quick email asking if she still needs a roof over her head, no reply, Saturday - no reply, Sunday - no reply meanwhile Rena is getting stressed about having no money & needing someone to move in. Sooooo on Monday I sent another email (u know how all emails go into your junk mail if u dont have the persons contact details) incase she hadn't got the first one.
Sooooo Monday afternoon I get two emails about half an hr apart.
1st one: no I've got a house sorted with the postgrad's hope you find someone though
2nd one: our house isn't set in stone can I have more details please????

Sooooo I send back details about the house, where we are & rent stuff

Email reply: can I live in ur house please?!

So in less than a week we've got a 4th hosemate all sorted & she's a Christian so I don't even have to explain to the newbie my random music etc!
Isn't God great always sorts everything out even when it starts off being a big mess Amazing!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Amen to that Jude, AMEN!!