Friday, June 8, 2007

I'll take a break! or will I??!

phreewww I've finished my 2nd yr for the time being. I'll just have to wait for my results to do the dreaded resubmissions but there we go I always do better the 2nd time round so it's a good job I can resubmit lol!
Anyway that's not really why I started this new post.

You may or may not recall a while ago I wrote a post about wanting a pause button on my remote control of life. well over the coming week I'm going to be looking for times to just pause & be free to sit and be still. (I know that may seem like a chance to be lazy but honestly that's not my plan!)

Just incase some of you don't know fun camp (aka Kids Alive Outside) will be in full flow by this time next week. Please be thinking of Liz and all the other 'staff' like people but above all remember all the fantasitastic kids that are gonna be coming along!

Watch this space we'll see if I've managed to pause in my busy life!

(hello Rebecca I hope u've moved in the last couple of hrs....?!)

No comments: