Saturday, April 7, 2007

Uni students have the ideal life???! let's see.....

Another boring day in the world of student on easter break today!
You know when your little and you really look forward to the holidays particularly the summer one? well i now know why we enjoyed it coz it was long enough to enjoy time away from school but not too long to make you forget how to learn. I've got loads of work to keep me occupied for these three weeks, how much have i done? 1 piece which was two weeks over due anyway. If I was at uni I'd be so bored I'd get on with it but here with the distraction of free food, TV and other electric drinking stuff I just dont do the work I need to do! I asked Dave for a lava lamp for my bday but I've spent 3 hrs yesterday watching it look pretty whilst reading Harry Potter. It's really not necessary or appropriate. I need someone to tie me down with a computer, my books and cool post-it-notes with a heavy threat of 'if you dont do your work I'm going to cause you great pain' (and not be scared to carry it through!) Any takers?!
Oh and of course thanks to little Miss Sarah I now can waste equal time on here & on Facebook woohoo ta lol!
Help me!! I need to stop being so easily distracted (or as you said Sarah maybe Im just too easily influenced too...!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aah! Jude, can I be in charge of making ugly threats if you don't do your work?!?

I could write you a schedule and everything. Oooh, just think of the possibilities!

How much like Monica am I becoming?

Anonymous said...

hey jude... i have that exact problem... well only that i cant consentrate at college either!!

maybe we could "work" together??... hmm but then again we would brobably end up distracting each other!

i have a new technique that im yet to try out... i got juggerling balls for my birthday... so im thinking that if i throw a ball against a wall or something while im revissing it may help me to concentrate because all my attention wouldnt just be fixed on "learning"... or when ive learnt how to juggle, i could juggle while learning!! ill let u know how it goes and if u should try it!! lol

hope your ok

Kat said...

Teehee jude ur so silly but i love ya! Do ur work young lady i remember wen u helped me wen my laptop blew up so i am gonna help u and make u work so umm WORK!!! i have a lava lamp and they r v distractin!