Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm sowiee

Hello blogging world I do apologise for my absence over the last ...... however long!

I don't really have any deep thought but just thought I'd say hi & that give me a week in the sun and I'll be back to the student world of 'work-avoidance' and my blog will be more interesting!

Anyway, have a good week I'll fill you in on the world of 2wenty's holiday-ing when I get back.... slightly scary but oh well....!

See you all soon (yes Kirsty and Sarah I have just written this random note so that I can hault your distress of seeing the same title when you click on me....!)

xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes there was a definite sigh of relief when I clicked on your name. Thanks Jude!xxx

Liz said...

She LIVES...HalleluJAH!

Dawn said...

Hoorah!

Anonymous said...

YAY jude you have really impressed me.... i dont know why because if you kept upto date its not impressive but i think you deserve praise... also if i encourrage you you might keep it up!!!
thamks... you have made my smile bigger this evening!!