Friday, January 30, 2009

It's that day again!

It's here again so time to share some thoughts....!
well saturday was really good although have now bought a sat nav from ebay so I don't get lost again...!! Chelmsford is a confusing place! I found a one way street....!
as for the Y.P annual wow how cool was it to see everyone dressed up loved being at church wrapped up in my dressing gown so comfy!!

well this week has been interesting I've been able to talk to other teachers about the children I'm concerned about and been told I'm ok to worry about them & what to do about them so now I don't feel like I'm over reacting so YAY!

Anyway here's to a weekend & then we've only got 2 weeks left till half term yay time to catch up on sleep :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Chelmsford? Confusing? Pah! You should've asked!

Jude said...

lol well I ended up ringing mum to find out what road I would be on if i was parked outside Maplin & Argos extra! the internet is soooooo helpful for random questions like that! I found my buddies eventually & now my new buddy Danny (the sat nav) I'll neva b lost again! :)